ACE Logistics Group is a holding company of logistics firms operating in
the Baltic countries. The holding company is involved in management and
concentrates on defining the Group’s overall strategy, ensuring the
optimal allocation of resources as well as adding value by utilizing the
synergy effect of the Group.
The companies of the group work independent of one
another. The business interactions of the companies
of the Group are based on general business principles.
The strategy of the Group determines the avoidance
of competition between the companies of the Group.
The holding company creates additional value for the
owners by the following actions:
- Developing and revision of the corporate strategy
of the Group;
- Development and improvement of the common identity of the Group’s
- Regular participation in the strategic management of the Group’s
companies by councils’ memberships;
- Coordination of financial information and securing the exchange of it
between the owners, the Group and the companies of the Group;
- Coordination of the auxiliary activities of the companies including accounting,
IT, quality and personnel management, purchasing, marketing and other activities
with the aim to achieve synergy and optimal utilization of resources;
- Ensuring the exchange of know- how and personnel resources among the
companies of the Group when necessary;
- Participation in the creation of the development plans of executives.
The management of the companies of the Group is decentrally performed by
the managements, the authority has been delegated to them and the attention
is centred on personal initiative and responsibility. Each of the Group’s
companies creates its own strategy in accordance with the overall strategy
of the Group.
The prime competitive advantages of the companies of the Group are:
- Operations in carefully selected fields along with
dedicated specialisation in them;
- Active sales and marketing policy;
- Effective production;
- Innovation, IT solutions;
- Flexibility, ability to change swiftly