ACE Logistics collects, uses and processes data that is required to deliver services requested by customer or that is mandatory according to law. Some of this information may identify directly or indirectly a natural person, thus is regarded as Personal Data. Collected Personal Data can include, but is not limited to: name, address, contact phone, e-mail address, identification numbers, login names and passwords.
Personal Data collection and processing outside the scope of fulfillment of contract or law is based solely on a person’s explicit consent.
Personal Data is collected, stored and processed in following cases:
- Upon request, to deliver information about available service options and conditions;
- To render logistics services and lawful obligations on behalf of customer, ordered by customer;
- To process customer’s payments or establish credit;
- Upon request, to provide access to ACE Logistics e-services to customer;
- To request a feedback on delivered services for quality assurance purposes;
- To improve the quality of ACE services both online and offline and to manage customer’s relationships;
- Based on a customer’s consent, to provide latest information and updates about ACE services and activities via newsletters and e-mail alerts.
Personal Data may be collected in active and passive way. In both cases ACE Logistics follows the principles of data minimisation and purpose limitation established by GDPR. The Personal Data is not stored longer than it is permitted legally.
Active data collection
Active collection of Personal Data may occur via e-mail exchange, phone calls, fax, forms submitted by user on ACE website or other appropriate means. Customer voluntarily discloses Personal Data needed to fulfill the contract.
Passive data collection
ACE Logistics utilizes means of automated website visitor tracking to improve ACE online services and make website content more relevant to visitor’s needs. During every visit to ACE Logistics website, some data (i.e. webpage navigation patterns, location and device information) is passively collected and stored using cookies.
ACE do not profile individual users based on their behaviour and activity. All collected data is used in aggregated state.